Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

How to Survive my 3000 Baht for 3 weeks travel in Thailand

I know some of you might be asking about how come I suddenly posting about my travel plans.
Huh okay. I will tell you first. After staying in Ranot, Thailand for the last 6 months I finally decided I will come back to my country Indonesia and plan to stay there with my family to fix things.

What made me change the whole direction and turn the steering wheel? Hmmm, I promise you I will tell you later on the other post. Now,  keep that away and let's talk about 3 weeks ahead.

So yeah I will be going to Hatyai - Ranot - Trang - Phuket - Krabi - Songkhla - Koh Pangan and go back to Indonesia.

For 3 weeks.


So far, those are the list of places that I will be visiting.
I am not one of those people who will always know what they are going to do or where they are going to go when they visit one place.
It's not because I don't like things organized, well who don't want that. But I just can't be bothered even to organize my own travel plans.

If you ask me, "what places are you going to visit in Phuket, Danya?" or maybe this very simple questions "Where will you stay in Phuket, Danya?" I will shake my head and said "huh, I don't know."

I have got a host from Couchsurfing in some places that I will be going to, But as I have mentioned above, too lazy to even organized or think where I will meet my host. I will just call him or drop a text when I am in the actual city.

Budget? Wiiiihh I am so screwed up with this.
At first i thought I would have enough budget for these 3 weeks travel. But I am not that lucky.
After purchasing a Nikon D3200 that I have been dreaming for 4 years, I went broke. That camera is over my budget and I still insisted to buy it. Well, my Dad will definitely knock me on the head if he knows I spent that much only for a camera. But it's worth it. I now can make good, well at least better pictures, and not using my old Samsung mobile phone.

So I need to cut my travel cost here and there in order to survive until Koh Pangahn. I don't want to crawl from Songkhla all the way to Koh Panghan for full moon party.
Right now I only have 3000 Baht left to survive my 3 weeks travel. That 3000 Baht (huh mentioning it too many times makes me want to bite someone)  includes bus and food and everything.
Can I survive? I am not sure. We'll see.

With a lot of places to visit, I guess hitchike will be the other helpful option.
And yeah, another issue is I guess I have to end up eating that cup noodle or noodle cup (suddenly my brain got so confused of which word should I use) for the next few weeks.
If later my  Couchsurfing hosts ask me to have dinner in a fancy restaurant, heh I will just use this magic word "I am on DIET". That way I can save up more :)

And what's in my bag?
this is even more confusing. I only have less than 3 weeks, which is not a long time. But as I was packing last time, I realize that I still bring too much along with me, even though I have been sorting some stuff out a couple of times that bag is still too heavy.

I really need to learn to travel light hahaha. Not to carry those things that I wont use.

Danya

No comments:

Post a Comment