Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bad Habit

I need to make a little confession.

This is one of so many bad habits that I am trying to get rid of.
Trying nail polish in the shopping center !
Huh, have you ever felt like you know you have to stop doing something, let's say digging your nose or fixing your underwear in front of other people, but you struggle to do that?

yeah, I'm facing it right now.
I don't know exactly when this thing started. I guess I never even realized it until one of my best friends went to the mall with me and she got so surprised of what I was doing.
I was like sneaking around and make sure no body see me and carefully putting that tempting nail polish on my finger nails. That friend of mine was too shocked even to stop me from doing that, she even took a picture of me while I was trying the other nail polish and later on she posted it on Facebook.

5 fingers in one department store in Thailand - yaiiii so proud !


After we went back home, she asked me "do you realize that you have done something so embaracing (I don't know how to spell it correctly )?" And I just said no. When she showed me that picture and told me the whole story of how I tried not to get caught, that's for the first time I know this bad habit!

Ever since, I always try not to do it anymore. But you know, it's hard to stop it, especially when you are always proud of yourself after doing it!
I guess the right words are when you are always proud of yourself not to get caught!


                                                                         Danya

No comments:

Post a Comment