Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Met Yogi Bear in Thailand

Some of us, no matter how old we are, still love to watch cartoon. Name all your cartoon movies, Yogi Bear, Ice Age, Shrek (oh my, I really love this one, thanks for someone who gave me the movie), Madagaskar, WALL-E, Kungfu Panda and arrghhhh too many to mention.

Even secretly we wish to meet our favourite cartoon characters in the real life. 
But you better don't tell about this crazy wishes as people will think you are out of your mind. 
Well, somehow I believe that they who think you are crazy enough for wanting to meet Kungfu Panda or Yogi Bear or Barbie (huh Barbie, I am allergic to this one) are also the same like us. They might also have the same dreams but too shy to admit it. 

So just keep it to your self.
Or you can tell it to me, but just to me - no body else! 
I can help you to pray for that. And don't worry it worked. My prayer has been answered. 

Yep, I have finally met my Yogi Bear. 
You remember that movie about the big tall bear that can talk and always wear hat and tie? Ya, ya I met him.

Me and Yogi Bear


It was when we had a parade in Ranot, Thailand. To be honest with you there was nothing special with the parade. Just a bunch of students wearing Thai traditional costumes (I'm not sure whether to use custome or costume hahaha) and a perfect time for all lady boys in the town to show up or maybe show off because some of them just over did it. 

When I was about to fall asleep on that very boring and hot day that time, I was surprised when I spotted a guy who is extremely tall. Wiiihhh, the tallest among all people, even still taller compare to one of the lady boys with 15 inches high heels. He was wearing a hat. 

That time I wasn't wearing my glasses so I couldn't see clearly. But when I finally came closer, aiiiiii I jumped up excitedly because he's like Yogi Bear. 

I can't get my eyes off of him, awww just like the lyric of my favourite song.

When I finally have time, without thinking twice I came over to him and ask him to take picture with him.
I even wanted to hug him, but it would so inappropriate as I was still in the school.

So a picture is enough.

I bet that guy will go home and keep wondering for the rest of his life why I wanted to do it.
Sorry my Yogi Bear for making you wondering.

But I thank you so so so much for making my day just so perfect on that parade. 


Danya

No comments:

Post a Comment