Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Phuket

Phuket.

I stayed at Patong Beach and hosted by a Russian guy, Andrey from Couchsurfing.
I was there only for 3 days.

This place, how I can say, is one of the places in the world that I wont visit twice. Just set my foot there once and that's it. Say no for the next time.

The place was too crowded and too touristic.
The place where I stayed at, Patong Beach, is too westernized.
Pubs and night clubs are every where.
If you are into night life I guess you will enjoy your stay in Phuket.
But if you are more to the quite place, than you are the same like me, just been here once and that's enough.

in Bangla Road


At night I walked along Bangla Road.
Along the road you can find many ladies - well, I am not sure whether they are the real one or the fake one, as long as they have boobs.

On my third day, I took the blue big bus from Patong Beach to Phuket Town Market and payed 30 Baht.
And I arrived on time in the market to see the Vegetarian Festival.
I don't know what this festival was all about. All that I could see was people stabbing their faces - men or women - and fire crackers every where.
I didn't understand how could they name it Vegetarian Festival, because as you know Vegetarian don't even kill and eat animals. But in that festival they're hurting themselves.

???


That's all I can tell you about me and Phuket.

Danya

No comments:

Post a Comment