Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So Many Firsts


I have finally come back to Songkhla after travelling in some places in Thailand. 

Went back earlier from what was planned before doesn't make this trip less adventurous, even it was too extreme. 

Should be in Songkhla by today but I have arrived here yesterday to celebrate Idul Adha in Indonesian Consulate with other Indonesian people. 

This trip, only less than two week, was so unforgettable as I did many firsts!
First time for hitchiking alone and never do it anymore unless I have company.
First time snorkeling.
First time climbing. This one I can't believe that I actually did it. It still felt like dreaming.
First time sleeping in a mosque. 
First time getting lost, huh it's  me to be blamed and now I promise to make plan before going to a new place.
First time sleeping with a random people that I just met on the street and ended up hang out with some "apek-apek" malaysia who thought I would hook up with them. meh , no thanks! have no interest dating people the same age with my dad.
First time to see how those old night life Thai lady live their life when they are getting old and their beauty and sexiness have been washed away by ages.

In Krabi - Thailand


I guess I have to write each of my firsts on the different post. But not right now.
Now is the time to pull your blanket and hide under it for a long long long sleep :)


Danya

No comments:

Post a Comment